I am no worm. I am a shadow. I am a hand in the dark. I am no true warrior. I am unfair. I am no true mage. Skill is all I have. I am no true ranger. I have been right behind my marks. By the time they’ve turned around, whatever they were guarding was taken. I am quick. Cunning. Quiet. My fingers will bleed your pockets dry, and my Words, your soul if you dare harm that which I care for. I am a thief. I am a Phrasemancer. Give me a quick hug. I promise you’ll keep everything on you. Let’s sit for a chat. I promise your mind will be fine.
Imagine Person A of your OTP hugging Person B from behind, with no intention of doing anything other than holding them in a warm, loving embrace.
You are my favorite, most dangerous, fascination.
I would offer you Garrett cuddles if I had a Garrett but I do not have a Garrett so I guess you’ll have to suffer or something idk
I am very sad that you misplaced your Garrett but also somewhat relieved as Garrett cuddles would be a) kinda hilariously awkward and b) where did my wallet go?
Let’s be real, in a time before the internet people didn’t have more adventures and make more meaningful connections. They watched TV and listened to CDs. Before that they listened to records and read magazines. Before that they listened to the radio and read bad dime novels. Before that they embroidered or some shit.
People have been staying inside and ignoring other people for as long as there have been buildings.
- The Fool: Something you've always wanted to try
- The Magician: Something you're very good at
- The High Priestess: One thing you wish you knew
- The Empress: A woman you really admire
- The Emperor: A man you really admire
- The Hierophant: Something you believe in
- The Lovers: A person who makes you very happy
- The Chariot: A prize or award you've won
- Strength: Something you struggle with
- The Hermit: Favourite way to spend a day alone
- The Wheel Of Fortune: Something you wish you could change
- Justice: A decision you wish you could do over
- The Hanged Man: A time when you wished someone would listen to you
- Death: Someone you really miss
- Temperance: Your ideal day
- The Devil: Who you talk to when you're dealing with big issues
- The Tower: Something that changed your life
- The Star: Someone you consider perfect
- The Moon: Something you fear
- The Sun: Your happiest memory
- Judgement: Your favourite song(s)
- The World: Your dream job